The Bachelor of Business Administration program is offered online via distance learning. After evaluating both academic record and life experience, AIU staff working in conjunction with Faculty and Academic Advisors will assist students in setting up a custom-made program, designed on an individual basis.
This flexibility to meet student needs is seldom found in other distance learning programs. Our online program does not require all students to take the same subjects/courses, use the same books, or learning materials. Instead, the online Bachelor of Business Administration's curriculum is designed individually by the student and academic advisor. It specifically addresses strengths and weaknesses with respect to market opportunities in the student’s major and intended field of work.
Understanding that industry and geographic factors should influence the content of the curriculum instead of a standardized one size-fits-all design is the hallmark of AIU’s unique approach to adult education. This philosophy addresses the dynamic and constantly changing environment of working professionals by helping adult students in reaching their professional and personal goals within the scope of the degree program.
You can grow exponentially by including your past work and/or study experience towards the completion of your program and with this, the possibility of a partial scholarship.
Design your own study plan with the help of an AIU academic tutor to reach your goals. The flexibility in the curriculum of our programs allows you to live a unique academic experience that fits your needs.
Among the different topics you can choose for this program we have:
- ACT 201 Principles of Accounting I (3 Credits)
- ACT 205 Managerial Accounting (3 Credits)
- BUS 203 Business Planning (3 Credits)
- BUS 239 International Business (3 Credits)
- BUS 209 Organizational Behavior (3 Credits)
- BUS 206 Business Communication (3 Credits)
- BUS 221 Ethics in Business (3 Credits)
- LAW 205 Business Law I (3 Credits)
- LED 202 Issues in Leadership (3 Credits)
- CIS 244 Introduction to Computer Science (3 Credits)
- ECM 202 Electronic Commerce (3 Credits)
- ECO 201 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3 Credits)
- ECO 202 Intermediate Microeconomics (3 Credits)
- EUN 200 Entrepreneurship (3 Credits)
- FIN 219 Financial Management I (3 Credits)
- ECO 211 Introduction to Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 212 Introduction to Microeconomics (3 credits)
- HRS 238 Human Resources Management (3 Credits)
- MAT 241 Business Statistics I (3 Credits)
- MIS 201 Introduction to Management information Systems (3 Credits)
- MKT 261 Principles of Marketing (3 Credits)
- MKT 205 Marketing Research (3 Credits)
- MGT 233 Environmental Management I (3 Credits)
- MGT 271 Principles of Management (3 Credits)
- MGT 206 Cross-Cultural Management (3 Credits)
- MGT 208 Organizational Behavior and Management (3 Credits)
- MGT 212 Current Issues in Global Business (3 Credits)
- MGT 276 Policy and Decision Making (3 Credits)
- BTH 300 Bachelor's Thesis (10 to 20 credits)